Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: UREI horns for Altec 604-8H, where to find them?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member soundguybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2010
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    UREI horns for Altec 604-8H, where to find them?

    Hi Gang,

    I have a pair of Urei 813B's that I'm restoring to service - recapping the crossovers, etc. My intern happened to drop the soffit covers, and broke one of the UREI blue horns. We are trying to find a replacement. I believe we have the original version of the blue horn, which does not have the foam on the edge, or the holes in the sides.

    Anyway, does anyone know where I might be able to find a replacement? I'm fine putting on the version with the foam, as long as I can find a pair...

    HELP!

    Thanks!
    Bobby

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: UREI horns for Altec 604-8H, where to find them?

    Contact Bill @ GPA.

    Great Plains Audio's Homepage

    Calling them seems the be the preferred way.



    -chris

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.